Monday, November 8, 2010

Somewhere in the Clouds


Something is watching over me like Sweet Serendipity...
Lee DeWyze

I'm back from my hiatus. I have been sick. It was pretty bad.

It started off on a nice visit to HELP college for a prep talk. Everything went well. We ate. They offered. Came back with this massive stomach ache. I was pretty sure my stomach was gonna fall out from all that twisting and churning and all those stunts my stomach is trying to pull off. But I had cream puffs and Mamee Monster but I was pretty sure it was from the food the college offered.

I felt like puking and purging all the time. And I did. I didn't sleep well cause I was busy waking up to purge. It all started to go away when I having fever and it was soaring sky high. I just came back from school so I took Panadol and planned to sleep. I swallowed it and right at that time I vomitted, together with the Panadol. So in a way I didn't take any medication or neither did I see the doctor. I'm awesome. After the vomitting I felt much better.

I still couldn't take large portions of food but I'm feeling fine. Nelson now is having his food poisoning from his Japanese meal he had on Sunday.

Eczema is stupid. I thought I was gonna get jabs for it. I was panicking for the whole two days of my weekends. But ended up, I didn't get it. -.-

I witness the freakiest accident ever. O.O

No comments: