Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's us against the world.



 In His arms I feel protected, there's no place I'd rather be...-
Jonathan Butler


I feel very un-accomplish. That's why I hate the holidays. I haven't been doing enough work, oh yes, I have been doing work but not enough. I know I have been sleeping alot. I feel big and really fat.

I have been thinking about stuff and the consequences. I thank God I didn't do it. But I hate it cause it might turn out well.

Jillian is hot.

 I feel dull. I wanna go out.

I have been wasting my time by watching tons of MGM and WFW. Hahah. Both shows have the same front and back initials.

Eczema on my arms is getting worst. Help! It has this swell now that hurts alot when I bend my arm. D:

Going to MACEE tomorrow for a talk. Heh.

I'm getting abit despo for it.

Ciao. :)

No comments: