Sunday, September 12, 2010

All in one...



 I feel like dying.

I got my catalog from Gary Younger all the way from CA in my email. It's pretty cool. It's like he send me the whole book. I just have to use a comp to read it. I think it's better to print it out. Soon, soon.

Did quite a lot today. You are such an asshole and I hate you a lot.

I think the games on Fb are making Fb such a hard and suckier place to be in.

I love those houses that are being converted into a studio and I love being in a studio. My future kingdom.

I love CA.

I don't think I can do BA for vocals. I'm not eligible. I can only do an AA for it. Unless I start training right away. Which I don't think so I have time. Damn it! I'm putting my mind on doing a BA and there it goes. Stupid.

I really need to print out my catalog.

I can just be in YouTube and see my favorite subcribers sing all day. Like Tyler Ward and Megan Nicole and also CimBand. You can do the honors of digging out my vocal chords.

"Maybe this is our crazy, surreal love story." - showIforgotthename.

No comments: