Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ourselves...


Hey, how's it going? So, I have been MIA since forever.

Abby's party was beyond coolness. Can you imagine if it was her wedding dinner? She can fly us all to Alaska for it or something. It's crazy. But cool. I have lots of post-party goodies. YAY!

Had school on Wednesday. I miss PE. 

Had ISCF on Friday. It was ok. Had a great time on Ryan's iPod. We had to imagine Robert Hoffman, Michael Murray, Brianna, Courtney, and Twitch in front of us to enjoy it. Imma learn up Church's rap, Ry. YEAH!

Had to walk to the station. Went down to eat straight away. Ate and bonded with Raquel. It has been a long long time since we talked. We talked about 'him' and Mr. X. Gosh. I cannot remember the last time I ever typed out his name. Hahah. And after that I found out my phone was missing. I was gonna cry, I swear. I went nuts. I was shaking like crazy on the inside. I thought the world was gonna end. Until I called Ryan. He had my phone. And guess where he was when I called him? At home, yes, he was at home. He found some way to pass it to me through Hazel. No idea how he did that. I got my phone and hitched a ride with Hazel's along with my fellow idiots, David and Mike. 

I regretted the day I let David touch my phone. He was going through all my stuff inside my phone, Like hello, total privacy invasion. He wants me to let him see. I had to get it out from his  grip and it was crap hard. Hazel dropped us at the bridge and they ran for it. They ran up the stairs and over the bridge and right into the boy's toilet and read everything. Thank God I deleted the really important ones. They really did piss me off but I was holding it all in cause I swear I was gonna scream and slap at them in public. 

And I had to wait for Dad out in the heat and under the sun with his laptop exposed in my hand. Someone might slash my arm just to get it or something like that. I'm risking my precious like to hold that Lap. 

America. I promise I'm gonna come.

No comments: