Wednesday, February 24, 2010

NO!

People. Don't even look forward to talking to me for about two days. No, I don't hate you, but my gums are SERIOUSLY  killing me. Like really.

If you call me now, all you can hear is mmmmmmmmm. Cause I'm still bitting on to the cotton gauge cause it's still bleeding like crap. I've change over like 7 of them. And in there there is a double layer. Which means two. So its 14. Wah.

Went to the dentist today. I had to extract out the tooth that is giving me the problems. Cause it will cause a fortune to to keep that tooth and get the inside of the gums done. It was a crazy experiance. I told the dentist I was freaking out when it comes to the injection. And thank God for all the lame inventions like numbing cream so I can't feel the jab. It was nothing. Thank God! She told me that there will be feeling of knocking on the tooth, but it was totally more than that. The tooth came out after much of the pushing. It was about an inch long. Tons of blood came shooting out and it was just gross. They said the whole was super huge. And there was this freak of a pus in there. Dad saw it and said it was like greenish-yellow color. She popped the pus and sew my wound up with black thread. 

The anesthetic is slowly going off now and it hurts alot. My head is throbbing. I can't ANYTHING! Except for cold, soft stuff. The only thing I have in mind is milk. I can't really brush my teeth. I can't afford  to get the bristles to get stuck in the stitches. I'd rather die. It's super painful.

I can't wait till I can talk and eat again. 

MMMMMMMMMMM.

I hope picture will be up.

Byemm Byemm.




...Love remains the same...

No comments: