Wednesday, February 17, 2010

chatter...

 

I'm bored. Everyone is at my place while I'm typing this out. Dad's old classmate. With their kids.  The house is really noisy. The only one here that you'll know is Jeremy and Shavonne.And plus Tirzah's friends. The only one in the group I know and talk to is Pei Sze a.k.a Dung Dung a.k.a Pink Hello Kitty pin. Haha.

 You wanna poke chickens?

Cause I know I want tooooooo!


I need money. I wanna try for the fun fact. I really need money. Ang Pow's abit miserable this year.


Doo doo. I've been on my post for almost an hour now. I wanna go up and catch up with my DD fatty aunty. 


Drama,oh drama. I love you at times, but I hate you when my friends are involve in it.


I'm bored. 


Like really bored.


Facebook is getting boring-er and boring-er by the day.


I want my own DSLR to play with.


Bai.





No comments: