Friday, July 17, 2009

Peekaboo!

Hey people. Yeah, yeah. I know. I have been ditching my blog for like what? I don't know. Sleep? It's just has been a really busy month for me. And I could barely stay on the comp for long. So what for? Everyone's blog has been blogging about my imaginary fictional dream guy, Mr. Tommy Sullivan. So I'll just join in the fun and blog about him too kays!

Well, Tommy Sullivan is like really really really really hot. I don't even know whether these type f guys ever exist on this planet or not. Definately NOT Mr.X. I'm sure. And he is like really sexy with his dressing. I would just wanna just inside the book and see how he looks like. And yeah. My conclusion is he is the perfect guy for ever girl. Cause He. Is. HOT!

Done! I bragged about him. I'm satisfied.

Things have come and gone. Like ISCF rally. I haven't even got any pictures. Waiting for Zlwin to give me those pics. I had fun. I was singing. First timer so I'm expecting something. Like erm, I break in some part of the song? Or I rip my pants while jumping. And yes, I had tons of those disgusting little butterlies in my tummy even before we have practise. But it turn out to be something I cherish for the rest of my life cause it's the small things that matter and it's my first time seeing people coming out to the front to get prayed for or for the altercall. I mean for my point of view from the stage. It was really nice to see Amanda, Reena and Samantha coming out cause trust me, I have been praying LONG enough for them. It was a blast. Pastor Andy Yeoh spoke. Really nice guy. And then I saw poeple that I don't expect to see. Like Pei Sze, Sallyn, Sue Yen, Kelvin Wong and Brandon Tan. Meet new faces and caught up with the olds. All in all, it was great. I have just so much to update and yeah. PICTURES! Sorry lah! Got not time!




Watch this! It's sssssoooo nice!

See ya! Over and out!


...Someone told me,
that I was going to find you...

No comments: