Sunday, July 19, 2009

The joy, kids and PIMPLES!

Hahah..You might just laugh at my face and say I'm weird but i'm finally YouTubing. You could just hardly get my to YouTube and catch video clips cause I seriously hate to wait but yeah. *grins*

And I got some really really nice ones. But I saw this one that really gave me the pimples. As in goosebumps lah! Yeah yeah. Pimples. DEY!




Say with me. Oh. My. Gosh. I wish she was my kid or I'll get some kid like that next time or even better, I'm that kid. Unfortunately, I'm not!

And then you have another one.




But he is much more normal you know. I can relate to him. I have to play that single line more then a hundred time to get it. Even though its easy. He is so cute!

And yeah, the more I watch the lower my esteem.




I wish I was this young when I start learning the piano. Hmm.. This dude is the bigger brother of the one above.

And my other dream..




Which is to sing in a African American choir. Like this. And we'll all go and sing in the subways of what? Korea? Well, this is in Paris but I could imagine Koreans looking at us. I know. So LOA right. And then I'll be he odd one out. They are all African American and I'm the only Asian. Which means I'm the white chocolate in the box among the black chocolates. Which is really odd but it's cool. Really.

Ok. Ta! Someone is online and I'm trying to avoid him. Yeah, yeah. It is Mr.X alright. Bye!

Basketball tournament and my long awaited CC RACE is coming up soon!!! Can't wait!! Bye!



...Sometime loves comes around
And it knocks you down
just get back up
when it knocks you down...

No comments: