Sunday, September 16, 2012

Thoughts

The same constant idea I've been having lately. I want to travel. Nothing thrills me more than travelling. I'm saving up and I need to travel. I wanna travel and take pictures. If my audio business doesn't turn out well next time, I wanna just take all the money and travel, take pictures and tell stories. To meet people from everywhere. Drink all the coffee from every edge of the world. But I'm starting out small first. I want to backpack travel around the east coast of the US. And then slowly all 50 states. I've talked to Lydia. At least someone is willing to do something like this with me. East coast. Yeah, east.

I found my old camp booklet from 2004. I tried searching for all the friends I made when I was in that children's camp on Facebook. I am like sucha late bloomer, probably the worst you'll ever meet. Everyone is so tall and pretty and I'm still like........this. I feel inferior all the time. I might seem like I don't care but I do have self-esteem issues.

I have been dreaming about some person lately and it's really wrong. REALLY WRONG.

3.15am.

I miss my grammy. D':

I want to just spend and entire day with bubbles and glowsticks. Eat cakes and cookie ice cream. Sing my lungs out and sleep until I've had enough of it, which I never will.

Whatever situation I'm in, there's always a purpose behind it. I might as well face it and come out victorious. Might not, but I'm considered a fighter.

No comments: