Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stronger.

I was recently asked why I have my these stands in life that is almost ridiculous to practice during modern times like this, when I told the person what I firmly stood on. 

I've never question myself of why I had it. It sounds so impossible, even to me, but I know it will never lead me in the wrong way. Maybe I was brought up to follow rules strictly and if something bad happens, I have screwed up big time no matter the circumstances, even if isn't my fault. Maybe it is because I want to keep my record clean, so I can show people that I'm stronger than they are.

Or maybe I'm just too afraid of freedom. Every being yearns freedom. But freedom sounds too open and the vultures might come even though I'm the strongest. I'm too afraid to fall and no one would help me up, just because I'm old enough to all that. Taking chances wasn't what I was brought up on.

It is also there so I might inspire someone out there, one day. There will be freedom as long as I stand on these beliefs and nothing can go wrong. Hopefully one day, someone else might treasure it as if it's gold. Even if no one cares, I will still appear righteous before Him, holy.

No comments: