Friday, March 15, 2013

Too awkward

I feel like I need to blog more these days. Jot things down, it's good for my restless mind.

So you know those awkward situations you get? I hate those moments. I hate being awkward when I'm aware that a week ago, being awkward with that particular person was in my dictionary. It NEVER happens when I'm talking to that person.

Relationships are so easily ruin just by words, be it friendships or boy-girl relationships. Shows how much power words carry. I often think that I can just brush it off, you know, live with it. But as time passes, these little actions and words accumulate into a pile and becomes something I cannot live with any longer and I decide to shut it out, both the words and the person that said those words.

And that sucks because you have just lost a best friend. Acquaintance again?

No comments: