Sunday, December 16, 2012

noideawhatimdoing

SOOOOO. How have things been. I just feel like being casual and random, because that's what I haven't been lately.

Ghosting was playing in church today. It was a good one. Which reminds me that I haven't been involved in any Christmas plays in years. Looking at the plays makes me feel so nostalgic. 

I wonder how is people doing back in FGA. Hmmmmm. Nomnomnomnom.

I just bought my first ever roll of negative film for myself. Super stoked. My Lee will be doing some snapping soon. Need to go visit coffee shops more. :)

I was just talking about Mr. X. The fact that it still haunts me till very day, is doing too well on me. Right now.

I felt sick just a few days ago. Mehhh. With the sore throat, and runny nose, and fever. Oh gosh. aksjdfhkasjfhlasfd

Oh oh! Big Bad Wolf was AMAZING. I bought 7 books. Two books about Italy. I finally have something I know would help me when I'm over there. If I ever go over with Pavithra. 

I'm in the mood for some sushi now.

I'm sorry for being as random as I am. I'm just jotting down whatever I feel. I feel so ADHD. HAHAH! :D

I'm gonna work on Christmas. 3x the regular hourly pay. Man. I need that extra cash.

No comments: