Sunday, January 25, 2009

year of the 'moo moo cow'

Yes, people.It's again, the annual Chinese New Year and this year is the year of the ox or also cow or you can call it my way. Moo moo. Looking forward to more ang pau to be collected, more cookies to be eaten, more candies to be collected, more cold gassy drinks to be drinked, more late night,more time out visiting friends and relatives, more fireworks, more kids burning their little fingers, more sick people when they eat too much cookies and don't drink water and yes, as usual, more work to do. I'll not be expecting much this CNY. Don't know why. All I want to do this CNY is to watch movies, movies that I longed to watch since last year.
*drum roll* It's MARLEY AND ME!! I'm a huge fan of this show cause doggies are involved. (I'm not those dog-obessed freaks ok) Owen Wilson and my favorite Jennifer Aniston will be featuring in this movie and that labrador retriever a.k.a Marley. That dog just steals the heart of many. All thanks to Mr. John Grogan.

I so totally LOVE the book!!

The next movie which is in my list is:


Pink Panther 2

I'm in love with the first one and I guess the second one will be a blast. So let's see how it goes.


The next one is not a movie exactly but its an ochestra.

I just wanna 'watch' the second one. Hadyn's Symphony No. 100 "military" in G. It is just so tempting to buy the cheapest ticket you can get for around RM 20 and it is held in the Malaysian Philharmonic Ochestra. Trust me people, that seat is touturing. All you can see is like the few violinist in the front and the rest of it you can't see. And you have to like bend your head for a few hours to see them cause that seat just suck, but at least you get to watch and hear it, right?

I don't think I can watch it all in CNY but at least Pink Panther 2. Marley and Me is not even out in Malaysia. Doink. As everybody is asking the same question, I'll just have to type it out once to tell you people. It hate repeating it for a thousand times.

Life in PJ sucks. It's like studying Tamil in Mars. No matter how bad Klang is sometimes, I still think GRC Klang is the best. I MISS YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH!!

I'm dying here. Someone rescue me, Please!!

No comments: